I love this machine! I have had it about a month and couldnt be happier with it! I was having migraines and after allergy testing found out that I am allergic to everything you could think of (almost)! My dr suggested a HEPA filter and allergy shots. I was amazed at all the dust in my house it has collected (and I am a clean freak so it wasn't like there was a lot to get.) I looked at the filter just the other day and there is a layer of dust on it! I couldnt believe it! Also, we recently got 6 baby chicks and they are living in my laundry room for the first two weeks of their life. The filter has been in my bedroom, but I decided to put it by them to keep the smell down. (chicks smell awful by the way) YOU CANNOT EVEN TELL I HAVE THEM IN MY HOUSE!!!!! That little filter is literally sucking up the chicken smell and putting out perfect air. I dont think that I could ever look at air the same after having this thing! So the PROS: pretty much everything
Read More Customer Reviews Here
Product Features
• The Titanium Dioxide coated screen boosts UV effectiveness by helping to remove 99.9% of germs
• UV Bulb helps to remove airborne germs, bacteria, and other microorganisms
• UV/Ti02 on/off controls are for use during flu season and can also be used all year round.
• Rinsable Pre-filter to catch lint, pet hair, and other large particles, HEPA media filter to capture the smallest particles
• IntelliSense Control system senses air quality and automatically adjusts fan speed
Price : Click here

0 comments:
Post a Comment